Our Care Home in Surrey has a reputation for high qaulity food. All meals are prepared freshly on the premises by our chefs with specific emphasis on tailoring dishes to your tastes and individual dietary needs. Our chefs work closely with care staff to ensure that all residents receive a balanced and nutritious diet. We start the day with a choice of cooked and cold breakfast dishes which will be served in your own room.
At lunch and supper times, our residents have the choice of eating in the company of others in one of our dining areas, or in the comfort of their own room. We offer a choice at every mealtime. Using premium locally sourced produce, our menus are designed to appeal to residents who enjoy traditional English home style cooking. During the day, we serve morning coffees, and afternoon teas with our home baked cakes.
We pay special attention to ensuring that not only are our meals nutritionally balanced but are also delicious and that special dietary requirements are catered for.
Our expert catering team can meet a wide variety of therapeutic and cultural needs, for example:
• Allergies – residents with food intolerance will be on diets that are complementary to their needs
• Low weight – residents who are losing weight or have lost weight may have their food fortified or high calorific / high protein diets to be implemented
• Swallowing difficulties – some residents may require softened or mashable diets. We would also ensure that residents are assisted during meal times if required
• Diabetics – require a varied healthy diet rich in fruit, vegetables and starchy carbohydrates but low in sugar and saturated fat
• Religious diets – require that certain foods be omitted and ingredients be sourced and prepared in a specific way